How I updated my office so it’s now a space of Good Vibes Only!
I recently did a total makeover of my work office. I work at a marketing company so naturally I wanted to update my space to reflect a more fun and inspired environment. I got rid of the bulky furniture I had in there previously and replaced it with pieces that were either clear or white to help make the room appear more spacious.
I also went with a mid centry modern look for the furniture using a variation of pieces from Crate & Barrel, West Elm and Cb2.
I have tagged all items below each picture. In the end, I’m loving how it turned out and it was just the fresh update I needed to feel more inspired and change things up!
“I love how your whole energy can be elevated just by updating the environment around you.”
- Floor Lamp by West Elm
- Good Vibes Only Artwork from Wayfair
- Glass Top Teak Desk from Crate & Barrel
- Round Wall Mirror from West Elm
- Black Accent Chair from CB2
- Clear Acrylic Console Table also from CB2
- Gold Martini Side Table from West Elm
- White Credenza behind desk by CB2
- Table Lamp on white credenza by CB2